Get your Automotive device tested with RF Shielded Boxes and Automotive testing equipment with RF Electronics.
Frequently asked Questions (FAQs)
Shield box being an important integral part of your test setup it is critical to ensure the performance and quality of the shield box for your test requirements.
One needs to ensure following KPIs before concluding on the shield box.
- Desired External and Internal Dimensions based on the space available in the lab area
- Shielding Effectiveness @ Different Frequencies ?
- Conditions based on which the OEM has claimed the Shielding effectiveness as many vendor carry out tests on the shield box without actual I/Os using blank cover plate to achieve maximum shielding effectiveness ?
- Set of I/Os Required ?
- Whether the Shield box is ready for future technologies / test requirements ?
In the automotive business, wireless technologies are revolutionising connectivity. It's become increasingly critical to ensure that these technologies work as planned. Sensor fusion combines technologies like cameras, radar, and radio frequency (RF) transmission to provide cars a more complete perspective of the environment around them. New automobiles are incorporating technology that aids advanced driver assistance system (ADAS) capability, leading to fully driverless operations in the future.
The applications of wireless technology in smart vehicles.
- BT/WiFi Automotive Infotainment Systems
- Automotive GPS Navigation Devices
- Connected car concept – Autonomous driving
- Vehicle to vehicle communications
- Vehicle to Infrastructure (V2I) communications
- Vehicle to Pedestrian (V2P) communications
- Vehicle to Cloud (V2C) communications
- Wireless charging of vehicles
- Vehicle security
- Automotive IoT Devices
Automotive Device Testing/ DUT / UE (User Equipment) requires a controlled environment free from uncontrolled / ambient interference. You can provide such an isolated and controlled environment with the use of High Isolation Automotive Testing Shield Boxes and Anechoic Chambers Manufactured by RF Electronics. To know more about Automotive Testing Equipment, get in touch with us!